1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer
English French


Student wishing to make a transfer from one department to another or from one faculty to another will be required to consult first the Head of the Department or Dean of the Faculty, respectively, before being allowed to formally introduce the request.

News Letter

Thank you for your donation.

Twitter Updates